To be eligible to register to vote you must be:
- A United States Citizen
- At least 18 years of age by the next election
- A resident of Monmouth County 30 days before the election
If you meet all three requirements listed above you may register to vote by either:
- Registering to vote online or
- Downloading and completing this NJ Voter Registration Form (English) or NJ Voter Registration Form (Spanish).
Mail or deliver the completed form to:
Monmouth County Superintendent of Elections
300 Halls Mill Road
Freehold, New Jersey 07728
You are not eligible to register to vote if:
- You do not meet the above criteria
- You are serving a sentence as a result of a conviction of an indictable offense under state or federal law
Once you have finished any sentence, you will need to re-register.
For questions contact 732.431.7780.